TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Special conditions of online courses
These contracting conditions govern the relationship between Betsy Cárcamo and the users of its website that are provided through the site spanishlanguagejourney.com
Spanish Language Journey is committed to transparency and clarity in commercial transactions carried out on this website, guaranteeing a space committed to the rights of users and clients, so we recommend that before contracting any of the courses made available to you on this website web, read these conditions and the terms that apply to the training contract offered by Spanish Language Journey
These terms define the commercial conditions that govern the relationship between users and Betsy Cárcamo and will be binding from the moment any economic transaction is carried out on this website.
These terms have been updated for the last time on 07/23/2021.
By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we offer you the following information:
Owner: Betsy Cárcamo
Address: Blanco Encalada 1771. D 1503. Santiago Centro. Chile Metropolitan Region.
Activity: Private Spanish classes online
Responsible of www.spanishlanguagejourney.com
This website does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14 years of age.
In no case will data related to the professional, economic situation or the privacy of other family members be collected from the minor, without the consent of the legitimate legal guardians.
If you are under fourteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you should not register as a user.
Betsy Cárcamo through her website spanishlanguagejourney.com offers online training courses of Spanish Language (live classes)
You will enjoy the service specified in your registration form duly confirmed by Spanish Language Journey. The price of the classes includes: classes, teaching material and other class-related services.
The hiring of my online Spanish classes implies the knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions:
- Once you have done the Trial lesson and you have decided that you want to study Spanish with us, we will send you a document with all the payment information: prices and payment methods. When you decide the option that best suits your needs, you can make the payment and thus book your Spanish classes online.
- All payments are made in advance. You must pay the course in full before the first day of class.
- The forms of payment are by PayPal (credit card, Visa, Mastercard) or Bank transfer to my personal account (People living in Chile)
Changes, Cancellation or delays
- You can cancel or change the dates of a class up to 24 hours before the class. This request should be done in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicating the day and time of the reserved class.
- If the message was received less than 24 hours from the start of the class, the money can not be refunded.
- If a student does not appear at the beginning of the class without having cancelled in the term and in the manner indicated above, or if they decide to leave before completion, they must pay in full the class.
- I can wait 10 minutes, but after 10 minutes the class cannot be changed and the money will not be returned.
- If I cancel the class, the class will not be charged, it will only be scheduled for another occasion.
- There are no refunds.
Extending the classes
If you decide to extend your classes, you must communicate this to me one week before the pack get over, and must pay by the first day of the new pack classes taken, at the latest. I will not always be able to guarantee the same schedule as had with the original one.
Modification of the terms and conditions
- I reserve the right to make changes at spanishlanguagejourney.com at any time
Age / Number of students
- The minimum age to participate in my classes is 18. The maximum number of participants in a class is 2 people.
- If I have connection problems I will suspend the class and it will be done at another time. If the connection problems are not mine, the class will be considered as completed.
- My calendar is open 30 days in advance and a class can be booked up to 12 hours in advance.
- The first class can be booked once the payment has been made.
- Confirmation of reservations will be made by email.
Rates and rate changes
- When you buy a package, you pay the price indicated on the day of purchase. Rate changes will only apply to future purchases.
- I reserve the right to increase the rates, always giving advance notice of the increase.
Ownership and validity of the class packages
- Each package is individual and non-transferable.
- All packages (commited or flexible programs) expire six months from the date of purchase. If in that time you have not made use of the acquired classes, they will expire and cannot be used.
Days without class
On days of bank holidays there are classes, but this will be agreed before between us.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com
The legal basis for the processing of your data is compliance with these contracting conditions. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the service. The data will not be transferred to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Betsy Cárcam processes personal data that concerns you, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Namely, if I am treating your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided to you in a structured, commonly used or machine-readable format. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you think I have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information received by the client, be it images, emails, texts, access data such as users and passwords, will be treated confidentially, the transfer to third parties being totally prohibited.
Confidential information shall not be understood as that which is disclosed by agreement between the Parties, that which becomes public for the same reason or that which has to be disclosed in accordance with the law or with a judicial resolution of a competent authority and that which is obtained by a third party that is not under any obligation of confidentiality. Both parties undertake to fulfill the duty of confidentiality indefinitely.
Intellectual property and prohibitions
The contents available in each of the courses marketed on this website and constitute a work of intellectual property whose rights correspond to the author of the training Betsy Cárcamo, being protected by international laws and conventions.
Any form of reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, making available and, in general, any other act of public exploitation referring to both the courses and their contents, without the express and prior written consent of the Author is prohibited.
Any act by virtue of which the Users of the services or contents may exploit or use commercially, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the contents, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are part of training without prior written permission of the Author.
Specifically, but not exclusively, acts of reproduction, distribution, exhibition, transmission, retransmission, broadcast in any form, storage on physical or logical media, digitization or making available from databases other than those belonging to the authorized by the Author, as well as their translation, adaptation, arrangement or any other transformation of said formations, images, forms, indexes and other formal expressions that are made available to Users through courses or content, as such acts are subject to the applicable legislation on intellectual, industrial property or image protection.