User will be understood as any person who browses the website www.spanishlanguagejourney.com from now on, simply the website.
Publisher will be understood as the owner of the website, who is BETSY MARGARITA CÁRCAMO ROJAS and is identified in the legal notice.
The cookies used in the user’s browser have been installed with their authorization. If at any time you wish to revoke this authorization, you can do so without hindrance. For this you can view the section Deactivation or elimination of cookies, which is described in these policies.
In order to have the cookies updated, the Cookiebot service has been hired, who is dedicated to carrying out a monthly scan of the website informing about the cookies used, in addition to helping to offer greater transparency, leaving the website user to choose with complete freedom the cookies that you really want to see or not.
Definition and function of cookies
What are not cookies:
They are not files for viruses, spam, Trojans, worms, spyware, or advertising programming, whether static on the page or in a pop-up window format.
Consequences of disabling cookies
- The products chosen in the store will not be loaded, so a shopping cart will not be created, preventing the possibility of finalizing the purchase of the desired products.
- You will not be able to access the client area, personal area, or any that requires confirmation. The data necessary to analyze the website cannot be collected, preventing the editor from knowing how to improve.
- You will not be able to share the content of the website on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, among others.
- You will not be able to comment on the blog.
- Third party advertising may not be shown, reducing income for those who use this modality.
- In certain web domain sites, your browsing may be considered as spam because it cannot be identified
- Various. This list is merely illustrative, not limiting.
If the user has deleted the cookies, and wishes to navigate this website again, they must once again accept the cookies.
Where they are kept
In each browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.), and not the user. To check this you can enter the same web domain and verify in two different browsers, seeing that the preferences may be different in each one, or in the private window within the same browser.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
As each browser has different configurations, the user must go to the help part of each one to see the particular case. In this section, mention is made of the most common ones, however due to updates to the browsers or the operating system you are using, this may vary. The user should always refer to the user manuals of their browser, this guide is merely indicative.
- Chrome: Go to Menu – Settings (on Mac: Preferences) – Advanced Settings – Privacy – Here you choose whether to configure cookies or delete existing cookies. For more information you can visit the Chrome help. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: Go to Tools – Internet Options – Privacy – Privacy – Configuration – Advanced options. Configure the desired. For more information you can visit the browser’s own help section https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Go to Menu – Preferences – Privacy – Show cookies – Configure according to what you want. For more information you can visit the help section of the browser https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Safari: Safari – Preferences – Privacy – Make the desired configuration. For more information you can visit Apple help https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Notices related to cookies
The Editor is not responsible for technical failures that the user may find on the website or in his browser due to incorrectly manipulating the deactivation or elimination of cookies, at all times the user must verify the information about their deactivation or elimination in the help section of the browser that corresponds to you. The user assumes the responsibility of eliminating or deactivating the cookies in his browser and therefore, he assumes the consequences derived from this.
At any time, the user may communicate with the Editor through email@example.com